Countdown to the final book of the Hunger Games!

Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 3-A little late...

So I know it says ONE picture, but I wanted to post a little more. First of all, my very best friends are members of my family, and since there's another post I'm supposed to make later that's another picture of me and my friends, I'm just gonna do friends right now. Of course, some family is still gonna show up... :)


This is a picture of Jessica Hagemeister, Landon Newton and I before we all left home. At this time, these two were my best friends. And whatever has happened between all of us since, I still have a lot of respect for the both of them. Jessica is on her mission in Croatia (which is so awesome), and Landon is at home working so he can go on his mission. I love him dearly. And he knows it ha ha.

These super awesome people are the people I went to San Diego with my freshman year at Snow College. In order, we have Michelle, Jesse, Steve, me, Jon, Angie, Trever, David, and Rachel. Steve, Jon, and David lived underneath me, and that always made me feel safe for some reason, knowing that they were there. They were just that awesome. Jon was one of my best friends, he's a real cool guy. And Jesse has really good taste in music and is one of the most upbeat people I know.

This is me with Kyle and Angie. Where do I even begin with these two? Angie is like the best thing that ever happened to me. She was my roommate at Snow, and I'm sure I would not have had half the good times at Snow that I had if she hadn't been there. We used to stay up super late talking, hang out with the boys, practice for our dance classes--one time we decided to learn some of the dances from Saturday's Warrior. She is happily married these days. Oh man, I miss that girl.

And then there's Kyle. I have so much respect for this guy. No matter what, I always know that if I talk to Kyle, he's gonna make me feel better about my life, because he's always so positive. And he's so fun, and I feel like I can just talk to him about anything. And most of all, he's such a good friend, not just to me, but to his other friends. Such a legit guy.

This was at my sister-in-law Malae's bachelorette party. In order, that's me, Malae, Shyanne (Malae's best friend), Jessica, Rachel, and Alexa. Words cannot describe how much I love Malae and how glad I am that she married my brother. Jessica is my cousin and was my roommate, and she's getting married pretty soon, which will be awesome. Rachel is my sister and I live with her and Alexa. I'm so glad that I'm living with those two girls, because it's basically a party all the time. I'm so grateful for the kind of friend that Alexa is to Rachel--she's the best.

Last, these are the people I've been hanging out with lately. That's me, Marcus, Michael, and Rachel. Marcus is so sweet and funny, and while Michael and I totally butt heads, I'm glad he's dating my sister because he's a really good guy, and he's tons of fun. Even when we're arguing he's kind of fun to argue with. My family is definitely gonna love him when he meets them this weekend.





1 comment:

  1. Awww...I love you Angela! I'm so glad I married Clayton too, so that we could be BFFs! ;)

    ReplyDelete