Day 1-Recent picture of you and 15 interesting facts about yourself.
Day 2-The meaning behind your blog name
Day 3-A picture of you and your friends
Day 4-A habit that you wish you didn't have
Day 5-A picture of somewhere you've been to
Day 6-Favorite super hero and why
Day 7-A picture of someone/something that has the biggest impact on you
Day 8-Short term goals for this month and when you'll accomplish them
Day 9-Something you're proud of in the past few days
Day 10-Songs you listen to when you're bored, happy, sad, mad, hyped
Day 11-Another picture of you and your friends
Day 12-How you found out about blogger and why you have one
Day 13-A letter to someone who has hurt you recently
Day 14-A picture of you and your family
Day 15-Put your ipod or shuffle on-first 10 songs that play
Day 16-Another picture of yourself
Day 17-Someone you would want to switch lives with for one day and why
Day 18-Plans/dreams/goals you have
Day 19-Nicknames you have and why you have them
Day 20-Someone you see yourself marrying or being with in the future
Day 21-A picture of something that makes you happy
Day 22-What makes you different from everyone else
Day 23-Something you crave for a lot
Day 24-A letter to your parents
Day 25-What I would find in your bag
Day 26-What do you think about your friends
Day 27-Why you are doing this 30 day challenge
Day 28-A picture of you from last year and now how have you changed?
Day 29-In this past month, what have you learned?
Day 30-Your favorite song
So, I know, this is cheesy, but this is the newest thing in my life. His name is Marcus and he's pretty much the most adorable man ever.
Fifteen interesting things about me:
1. I had an extra tooth when I was a kid. It was just a baby tooth and when I lost it, there wasn't a new one in its place. Weird, right?
2. Sometimes, I'm sure I have insomnia because I just cannot fall asleep at night, even when I was younger. My mind is always racing.
3. I have always wanted to travel to London. I'm going to someday. For real.
4. I love to dress up in costumes. Which is why my job at Taylor Maid is perfect for me, because I get to dress up all the time, and not only that, but my costumes are actually legit. I will look for any excuse at all to wear a costume. I don't really know why, it's just really fun to me.
5. I have had 28 different roommates since I moved out of my house. And I can list all their names. Notice how many Amy/Aimees there have been: Angie, Makale, Terra, Jessica, Rachel D, Lauren, Nikki, Amy F, Judith, Destini, Amy, Laramie, Melissa, Aimee, Kendra, Nashelle, Winona, Makayla, Tiffany, Julie, Amy G, Lalitha, Rachelle, Caitlin, Cosette, Kira, Alexa, and my sister Rachel. Just think: that many girls have dealt with my messy tendencies. Well, I take that back because I was a clean freak when I lived with Judith, Destini and Amy.
6. I clean when I'm feeling really anxious and need something productive to do with my hands that doesn't take much thinking. Otherwise, I just don't bother ha ha. Hence why I cleaned so much when I lived in Creekside, because that was just not a good time of my life.
7. I really liked doing theatre when I was younger. I'd like to do more of it, but I don't really have that many opportunities right now. Shows I have done (onstage and backstage) are: Snow White and the Seven Dwarves, Schoolhouse Rock, Once on This Island, Les Miserables, Sir Gawain and the Green Knight, Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, Honk!, Guys and Dolls, Seussical, Peter Pan, Beauty and the Beast, Into the Night, Pickle Chiffon Pie, Grease, A Lie of the Mind, and Aladdin. I also wrote two One-Acts and directed one of them. I miss theatre.
8. My favorite animal is a kangaroo.
9. I love Harry Potter. Really I do. It's weird, I know, but I really appreciate a well-structured story that is not only a good story, but can teach you good values. And I love finding themes in those stories, which is kind of what this blog is supposed to be about, if I wasn't such a slacker.
10. I am ridiculously attracted to men with Peter Pan complexes. Probably because I have one too deep down, and I love it when they bring that out in me.
11. I have never broken a bone. Knock on wood.
12. I miss people a lot when they're not in my life anymore. I just get really, really super attached. I blame my parents for being so loving all the time. Even if things didn't end well, I still miss them. Like my two best friends from middle school/high school, Kelsey and Tristan. I'm pretty sure they have no idea that I miss them or that they even still cross my mind.
13. I am a crier. I really cry a lot. Like it's weird for me to get through a whole week without crying at least once, and depending on what's going on in my life, sometimes it's weird to get through a whole day. It's not always because I'm sad, I cry a lot when I'm happy or I see something beautiful. Just whenever I'm filled with a lot of emotion, it all spills out.
14. I love singing! Singing feels as good to me as kissing--which feels really good, or crying--which also, surprising or not, feels really good. It's the same kind of release I feel like. I love it. I love it so much. There will be singing in my house when I get married and have children. It will be music all the time!
15. I hope to be a writer someday. It may even be someday soon. ;) We'll see.
Ok, it's past midnight, but this post is for November 3rd. I will blog again tomorrow. It'll be a great time.